Biolase eZlase 940
Ask Audubon Dental & Implant Center if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
Biolase ezLase™ 940 Laser Whitening
The future is here with the Biolase ezLase™ 940 laser at Audubon Dental & Implant Center!
940 laser whitening treatment makes use of the most powerful portable diode laser on the market, making it ideal for oral surgery and treating pain.
Because 940 laser procedures effectively whiten teeth quickly and efficiently, it is recommended to help remove tooth discoloration that stems from many different factors, such as food, drinks, smoking, and aging. With the Biolase ezLase™ 940 laser, stained and discolored teeth do not have to be permanent!
While not every in-office whitening system uses a laser, many of them utilize light that is not from a laser light. The Biolase eZlase teeth whitening procedure uses a feature called ComfortPulse, which significantly reduces the time the laser takes. With Comfort Pulse, laser energy is absorbed by special particles in the whitening gel which activate the hydrogen peroxide, which accelerates the whitening process faster than “simple” light does, making the procedure time dramatically shorter.
When combined together, these two qualities provide a more comfortable and effective
laser whitening treatment. The results are immediate. Patients who’ve never had in-office whitening before can’t believe how good their new smile looks before even getting out of the dental chair.
Why Choose the Biolase ezLase™ 940 Whitening System?
- Typically, the laser brightens teeth six to 12 shades, and the process can be completed in one visit.
- The laser provides a safe, effective and comfortable means to whiten discolored teeth.
- A rejuvenated smile revitalizes your self-confidence and self-image.
- Over-the-counter bleaching systems can soften or weaken your tooth/gum line, however, with laser whitening, a protective liquid dam is placed over your tooth/gum line to prevent damage.
The Laser Whitening Process
Laser whitening treatments are increasingly popular because they can produce excellent, noticeable results in a short period of time.
- Before the gel is applied, surface plaque and superficial stains are removed. The liquid dam is applied to prevent sensitivity; only the whitening area remains exposed.
- Once the gel is mixed, it is applied to the whitening area. The ezLase™ laser is prepared and used to activate the gel over the complete target area. The gel is then washed off, and the entire process is repeated a second time to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Once the second treatment is complete, the gel and liquid dam are rinsed and removed.
For more information on the Biolase ezLase™ 940 laser whitening system or to make an appointment, call Audubon Dental & Implant Center at 859-252-5220. A noticeably whiter smile can be yours today!